Rohner Press is a specialty printing and finishing company located at 5410 W Roosevelt Road in Chicago, Illinois.
First Shift Press Operator (Full-Time) posted 3/12/19
As we continue to grow our luxury packaging business, we are looking for a full-time first shift press operator to run hot foil and embossing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up individual jobs for foil stamping or embossing based on job specifications.
- Reading job tickets and work orders to understand production details
- Monitoring production and insuring that quality standards are met throughout production run
- Recording all production data for each job as required
- Keeping work areas clean and organized
- Maintaining equipment
- Must possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must work well with others
Education and Experience
- Minimum of high school education or equivalent
- 5 years direct machine experience in foil stamping and embossing (Kluge/Heidelberg)
- High mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills
Interested in working with us? Please us contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé and/or a brief description of your skills/work experience.